Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

I am Peom

I am Sporty and Musical
I like it when I am around people and I also love playing sports and trying new things.
I cry when sad things happen to me and other people.
I sometimes cry when I’m getting bullied or mocked at.
I wonder why people always fight and argue a lot.
I also wonder if I will be able to follow my dreams.
I wish that everyone would treat others the same way as we treat everyone else.
I worry when people get hurt and when there is a disaster happening everywhere around the world.
I dream of being a very smart nurse and being a famous Singer and Musician.
I am scared of scary clowns, some dangerous animals, Spiders and Disasters.
I mostly touch everything I see

Here is a picture of me and my Best friend in the world.


By Matangaro.W

1 comment:

Fusi said...

Thanks Mata I really like your poem.

Post a Comment