Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Netbook for Reflection

Hi, My name is Matangaro. I am a year 5 student at Glenbrae School and I am in Room 9. My teacher is Mr. D. Nath.

This year was an exciting year for me because I started using a chromebook  as  tool in the classroom.  I was fascinated by the thought of doing so many cool things on my chromebook but it took me some time to really start using it effectively. There were so many things to learn and tried my best to learn as much as I could from my teacher, whanau and friends.

These are my reflections on what I did.

I have learnt about cybersmart, Google presentation, Blogging, Keyboard shortcut,Creating a folder and documents,using tools, taking screen shot, using sumo paint i also learn how to book mark.

I have learnt how to inspect element, how to type. I learn how to download stuff on my chrome. help my friend when she is stuck.I am able to think properly and spell properly.

2 comments:

mum said...

Kia orana Mata,akamaloiloi tau apii.

Mata said...

thank you mum for your encouragement i really appreciate what you wrote.

Post a Comment